Kids’ Country Day Nursery are looking for Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners to join their team in Cheshire. The successful applicant will be a highly skilled, enthusiastic professional full of fresh ideas and passionate about working with young children.
We are looking for proactive and passionate practitioners who supports and delivers confidently the EYFS. As a Key Person to a group of children you will track their learning and development and plan for their interests and educational needs to ensure they are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
With lots of exciting changes in the pipeline for Kids’ Country, this will be an exciting opportunity to join a growing network of Early Years professionals, with potential for career progression for the right candidate.
Located in the beautiful rural surroundings of the Cheshire countryside, Kids’ Country Day Nursery boasts an outdoor play space that is simply something else! Children can discover the great outdoors, engage with nature and interact with animals through valuable learning experiences in unique surroundings…whilst of course reaping the benefits of fresh country air.
We can offer the right candidate:
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression. Many of our senior posts are occupied by colleagues who have been promoted during their time with Kids Country.
- Access to on-going training opportunities
- Employee of the month award
- Childcare discount
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- The opportunity to work for a family owned business in the beautiful rural Cheshire countryside.
Full time and part time positions available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified to a minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Passionate and committed to developing their skills
- Full of fresh ideas and inspirational in their practice imaginative and able to challenge and inspire all children to achieve their full potential
- A professional, reliable and flexible team player
If this sounds like you then please send a covering letter and your CV via the link or call 01565 722449 to request an application form.
We also offer tours and trial days to potential candidates before formal interviews so if you would like to come and look around or trial a morning with us to find out more about what life at Kids’ Country is like then please contact our Nursery Manager Becca and we will be happy to arrange this.