All the fresh country air in Over Peover works up an appetite for our kids. We like to keep them well fed on healthy, nutritious meals. But we also know they need a little sweet treat every now and again. These delicious flapjacks are the perfect afternoon pick me up to prepare them for an afternoon of play…
- 250 g Jumbo Porridge Oats
- 125 g Butter
- 125 g Light Brown Sugar
- 2-3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- Heat oven to 180 c / Gas 6.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, mix really well.
- Lightly grease a 20 x 20 cm baking tin with butter and spoon in the mixture. Press into the corners with the back of a spoon so the mixture is flat and score into 12 squares.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden brown.